[alt-photo] Re: potassium phosphate

Jon Reid jon at sharperstill.com
Mon Jun 28 11:16:16 GMT 2010

I use it all the time David. I use it typically around room temp
(~20-23)℃. It's a reasonably subtle difference depending on paper
but on Arches platine it produces quite a nice tone just warm of
neutral. I'm wanting to explore Ammonium Citrate for it's alleged
cooler tones and slightly higher contrast but am having trouble
sourcing any locally.

I'm also going to explore adding Gold chloride to my mix to explore
it's tone changing characteristics though I've read arguments for and
against.

Jon