[alt-photo] Re: potassium phosphate

David Ashcraft davidashcraft at sti.net
Mon Jun 28 17:47:31 GMT 2010

I had read that it was possible to produce a blue tone using this.
The pics are winter scenes of ice and snow and printing them in warm
tones isn't the look I want.  My other pics are in pt/pd so I want to
keep using these materials.  I used the ammonium citrate and gold but
wanted to go still cooler using the developer to do so.

What formula are you using?

David