[alt-photo] Re: potassium phosphate

Eric Neilsen ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 28 21:04:08 GMT 2010

You will get cooler prints, simply by changing the ion to NH4 instead of Na2 than using the cold tone developer. That may be a bigger deal for you if all your pd is bought mixed, but quite easy if you buy powder and mix to liquid.

Eric Neilsen
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301