[alt-photo] Re: potassium phosphate

David Ashcraft davidashcraft at sti.net
Tue Jun 29 14:23:25 GMT 2010

Eric, I did a little reading (http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/articles/zia_ware.html
) and it appears to give just a neutral tone where the potassium
phosphate was reported to give bluish tones (History & Practice of
Platinum Printing by Nadeau).

Where you able to get cold tones using NH4?  According to the chart on
the B&S site neutral is the best listed as far as cooler tones are
concerned and that by controlling humidity.  I find it interesting how
much humidity plays a part in these different processes.  Time to
build a humidity chamber!?  Will it still be considered Alt if the
humidity is controlled digitally? -:o)

David