[alt-photo] Re: potassium phosphate

David Ashcraft davidashcraft at sti.net
Wed Jun 30 23:52:32 GMT 2010

My dev is your potassium oxalate with potassium carbonate formula, was
wondering if using the oxalic acid alone would make any difference?

I have been using a small amt of 5% gold.  Also have on hand the BS
gold toning kit which I will be mixing up soon and give it a try.
This all started when I read of the bluish tones with pt and
visualized my winter pics with that.  Guess I have my work cut out for
me; will let you know what I find.

David