[alt-photo] Keeping dichromate in plastic botle

Katharine Thayer kthayer at pacifier.com
Wed Mar 3 18:23:59 GMT 2010

Welcome, Walter.  I have always kept my dichromate solution in a
plastic bottle, with no discernible harm.  I've used the brown
plastic bottles I bought at a photo supply store a long time ago.   I
don't know if it's necessary to protect the dichromate from light;
dichromate by itself without something to react with shouldn't be
activated by light, but I've just always used those bottles. .  Glass
isn't necessary, for sure.
Katharine