[alt-photo] glass bottles

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Thu Mar 4 14:02:26 GMT 2010

I found the cheapest place for brown glass bottles is specialtybottle.com

I get the 120ml glass bottles there with eyedroppers.  68 cents each if you buy a case (128).  Otherwise all of 91 cents.

http://www.specialtybottle.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=20

Then I do a quickneasy measure method with dichromate at 2 tsp per bottle.  This approximates about a 15%. Actually closer to 12%.

With HMI lights it was 1 tsp to 100ml.

How fun last night to arrive at the SPE hotel and find two listees having  a drink, Hans Klemmer and Mark Nelson.  Stayed up a wee bit too late with them...
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com