[alt-photo] Re: applying PVA size

Jeremy Moore jeremydmoore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 16:03:34 GMT 2010

Dan,

If you're in a college town check out the art store the students frequent.
They sell the 32oz Gamblin PVA Size at the unaffiliated school art store
here for $19.99, which is cheaper than I have been able to find it online--I
believe Jerry's is right over $20 (plus shipping, though I guess I have tax
to deal with). One of the local profs does use this stuff in his classes,
though, so that may be the reason why we seem to have it in abundance.

-Jeremy-

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Diana Bloomfield <dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net