[alt-photo] Re: applying PVA size

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 4 18:27:49 GMT 2010

You know, I'm always surprised when I hear people say that.  I see
only a very slight sheen on my prints-- and much less noticeable than
the shine (and the little sparkles-- no matter what I did to eliminate
them) I consistently had when using gelatin/glyoxal.  Maybe it's the
paper choice, I don't know.  I only get this very subtle smooth
sheen-- not even all that noticeable unless you hold the image a
certain way.  I think that must vary depending on the paper. ??

Diana