[alt-photo] Re: PVA for SIZE & GUM ?‏

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sat Mar 6 09:46:23 GMT 2010

Geoff, the *very first* transparent paper/wood PVAc glue that I've
tried worked perfectly for me. Maybe I was too lucky but still I don't
think you'll have great difficulties in finding a replacement product,
I mean in case Gamblin drops the product and/or change its formulation
making it incompatible with our purposes and/or the price becomes
prohibitive... (The last one is exactly my case; I have to import the
product with additional shipment costs and customs duty, OTOH the
product I buy costs me only GBP 3.45 / USD 5.25 per kg, and I can buy
it from the shop located next door...)

Regards,
Loris.