[alt-photo] Re: Weston Source?

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sat Mar 6 11:40:54 GMT 2010

Here's the information, Harlan, below, the price of the paper etc.  In my case I am ordering large amounts because I sell it by the sheet to students.  I don't have the price for individual sheets if you bought, say, 10. It is a thinner paper than like a Crane's Cover, but for the price it is very student-friendly.  NOT for gum printing though! It is a one-time wet process paper.

But then again, I had a student do tricolor on cheap vellum.

And I had a student calibrate a curve off of toilet paper....

Chris

jzokowski at comcast.net
John Zokowski
Butler-Dearden Paper
413-247-9073

> We have both 22 X 34 and 28 X 34
>
> The costs are as follows:  100 sheets of 22 X 34 is $1.53/sheet, and 100
> sheets
> of the 28 X 34 is $1.96/sheet.
>
> 250 of 22 X 34 would be $1.40/sheet, and 250 of the 28 X 34 would be
> $1.53/sheet  .

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com