[alt-photo] John Zokowski as a source of paper - from Christina

Andy Schmitt awschmitt at verizon.net
Sat Mar 6 15:43:04 GMT 2010

This is the paper Tillman Crane has been having me buy for the Platinum
students at Peters Valley Craft Center.
Wonderful stuff & John is a great guy to work with.
I believe he also sells a number of other verities as well...

[You got a student to pull off a TRI-color on vellum.....I'm impressed...was
the student talking to themselves after it was over? 8o))]

regards

Andy Schmitt
Head of Photography, Peters Valley Craft Center
2010 schedule available on line at:
    http://www.petersvalley.org/brochure/photography.pdf

Message: 8