[alt-photo] Re: paper

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 6 22:25:09 GMT 2010

Oh, that would be interesting to try if it was actually available.  I
never used Fabriano EW much, but I did use the 300 lb Fabriano a few
times-- and I have to admit, I loved how I never had to worry about
any long and repeated water soaks, paper creases, or tearing--
seemingly indestructible stuff.  Everything seemed to print really
sharp on it, too.   I liked it for that reason, but to actually
attempt to cut it in smaller pieces required some serious upper body
weight training, so I gave up on that.

I don't even know where to begin with George Forman and his sons. :)

Diana