[alt-photo] Re: paper

Clay Harmon Website clayh at clayharmon.com
Sat Mar 6 22:06:40 GMT 2010

No kidding. At least that was true a few years  ago. I tried some, and if memory serves it was a 600gsm paper. Almost cardboard.

I am not sure if they still make it.

 Nutty how confusing it can all get.

 Sort of like George Foreman (the retired heavyweight boxer and grill maven) naming five of his sons "George Edward Foreman": there is Jr, III, IV, V and VI.  No joke.