[alt-photo] Interesting notes on chemical safety from one who clearly knows a thing or three on the topic

Judy Seigel jseigel at panix.com
Mon Mar 8 06:17:54 GMT 2010

I was e-mailing with Andras Ssgor of Budapest, Hungary, who had just
acquired the nine of Post-Factory, when, in response to one of its
articles, he addressed some issues of safety in the process involved.
I found his descriptions so awesomely beyond the familiar (at least to
me), yet so commanding of respect (plus, frankly, a certain amount of
terror) that I asked permission to share his commentary with the list...

Permission gladly granted.

Judy

PS. I daresay I risk excoriation from whatshisname for adding that, as far
as I can remember, Andras is the first P-F subscriber from Budapest, even
-- if my stuttering memory serves, from Hungary -- and that I am totally
thrilled about that...

(She ducks.)

PPS. Spelling errors, if any, are mine own.