[alt-photo] Re: Fabriano Artistico 300 gsm - for Cyanotype

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Mar 8 06:45:21 GMT 2010

We usually have something around 15% in the cleaning closet. 31.45% is
almost concentrated, I'd suggest that you stay away of that if you aren't
familiar with HCl... OTOH, it's pretty harmless in 2% solution. (But I still
use gloves and tongs.)

Yes 10ml 31.45% makes 3.145g HCl, if you divide this with 2% target strength
(3.145 / 0.02) you'll find that you have to have a final volume of 157.25ml.
Your figures aren't exact but they're fine enough...

"Blacks" referred to shadows.

Regards,
Loris.