[alt-photo] SPE 2011

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:06:38 GMT 2010

Chris,

Speaking of which, Don, the next SPE conference is in Atlanta!  March 10-13
I think it is, so I'll get to see you!  A guy named Michael Marshall at
University of Georgia Athens is heading it up.

Yeah that will great to meet up, very very long time no see. I enjoyed some
of the events last fall at the regional SPE here in Atlanta. Perhaps we can
get some of the Clemson alumni to join us.

As a matter of fact, I own one of Mike's large palladium prints, it hangs in
my wife's office at work.

Don