[alt-photo] Re: SPE and Liquid light developer hardner and fixer dilutions

Erich Camerling e.camerling at tiscali.nl
Tue Mar 9 10:26:57 GMT 2010

Dear Francis,

You can use Sodium metabisulfite (Na2S2O5 ,CAS nr: 7784-46-5)  instead
of Potassium metabisulfite (K2S2O5 ,CAS nr: 16731-55-8. ) Unfortunately
I don't know the stability of Sodium metabisulfite .Potassium
metabisulfite is stable for a space of years
when you store the solid matter DRY (in a glass bottle).
Kind regards,

Erich