[alt-photo] Re: SPE and Liquid light developer hardner and fixer dilutions

Peter Friderichsen pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 8 22:32:11 GMT 2010

Francis,

Re Sodium Metabisulfite vs. Potassium Metabisulfite?

AFAIK they can be used interchangeably. The latter is more often used
in wine/beer making to keep sodium out of the diet although I have
seen the sodium salt also available for sale. The former is less
expensive so it is used more often in non-food applications.

Peter