[alt-photo] Re: UV Processing units

Hellena Cleary hellena at hncleary.myzen.co.uk
Sun Mar 14 12:04:01 GMT 2010

I use a UV light source originally designed for the electronic industry for
the production of copper plate PCB's.  I got mine from an electronics firm
in Cambridge UK. It contains both light source and a very good vacuum. As I
am not very DIY, it suits me very well. It eliminates the problem of too
many variables. The only variable I have is the exposure. I do up to A3 size
which I realize is small for some people but it suits me fine. This solution
may suit some people. Hellena