[alt-photo] Re: UV Processing units

Ian Hooper noisy at rogers.com
Sun Mar 14 14:41:41 GMT 2010

A few years ago, I looked at the options of cooking PCB's with UV Leds, the
only leds I could source seemed to be high cost / low output, or from
'questionable' sources. That was some time ago, so imagine there are new
products available on the market.

If I may ask, where did you get 400 high output Leds without costing a
fortune? I'd be interested in cobbling together a UV unit myself.

cheers,

Ian