[alt-photo] Inkjet magic....feh

Andy Schmitt awschmitt at verizon.net
Fri Mar 19 12:40:53 GMT 2010

It occurred to me this morning that Dan Burkholder, among others, has been
doing just the opposite for a while now...Inkjet over Platinum, Van Dyke,
etc.... Rather than me rehashing Dans words, please see the interview at:
http://www.dpandi.com/dan/dan.html .

As one who runs classes in EVERYTHING and loves a technical challenge...I
still think I agree with Judy...

Feh....

regards

Andy Schmitt
           Photographer, Computerist, Slayer of Dragons
      All opinions expressed are mine...Unless otherwise stated or REALLY
stupid
Head of Photography, Peters Valley Craft Center
2010 schedule available on line at:
    http://www.petersvalley.org/brochure/photography.pdf

>From Judy:
Message: 2