[alt-photo] Re: Inkjet magic....feh

Rene Hales Rene at qx.net
Fri Mar 19 13:47:49 GMT 2010

I have done this following Ron Reeder's instruction and using QTR digital
negative and palladium. Here are my results

http://www.redbubble.com/people/renehales/art/2036061-5-cosmos-pig-pd

I can't seem to find the instructions that I used on Ron's web site, but
they used to be there. I did the inkjet printing on my Epson 4000 and then
did the palladium layer over that--makes registration easier. The inkjet
does not wash away and well you can see the results.

Happy to answer questions.

Rene