[alt-photo] Re: BFK vs. Weston Argyrotype

ender100 ender100 at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 19:41:51 GMT 2010

CHris,

Did you test the Rives BFK paper with a PH pen?
--
Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups

Mark Nelson Photography

On Mar 20, 2010, at 1:26:33 PM, "Christina Anderson"

 From:  "Christina Anderson" <zphoto at montana.net>
Subject:    [alt-photo] BFK vs. Weston Argyrotype
Date:   March 20, 2010 1:26:33 PM CDT
To: "Alt List" <alt-photo-process-list at lists.altphotolist.org>
Dear All,

I finally got around to uploading an example to my website.

Here is a student example of the difference between BFK and Weston
paper, same everything else. Paper is very important, and I might say
the same with VDB as well. BFK used to be so good but lately across
the board this semester it has been yukky for argyrotype. I have not
tried adding citric acid to the argyrotype solution yet, though, to
see if it does the trick.

Chris

http://christinaanderson.visualserver.com/Text_page.cfm?pID=2076

Christina Z. Anderson