[alt-photo] Re: BFK vs. Weston Argyrotype

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sat Mar 20 21:59:15 GMT 2010

Paul,
I bought it from John a year or two ago.  Just ordered another batch from him. Contact info below.

I ordered a large quantity, hence the cheaper price. But still it is a very affordable paper.
Chris

Christina, the Weston is available only through me.  We've done an
incredible amount of
work on this paper.  Two many hands would only mess things up.

I look forward to hearing from you.

John Zokowski
Butler-Dearden Paper
413-247-9073