[alt-photo] Christina's comparisons & site

Andy Schmitt awschmitt at verizon.net
Sun Mar 21 13:24:56 GMT 2010

Christina,
I just had to take a moment to publically thank you for the rest of the info
on your site.....
Also to tell you I love you're washing area.... 8o) I use to do that until I
made up a batch of Silver printing paper & killed the tub... It was an older
tub & the surface was just porous enough...the landlord was really pissed at
that one.
Regards
Andy Schmitt
Head of Photography, Peters Valley Craft Center
2010 schedule available on line at:
    http://www.petersvalley.org/brochure/photography.pdf