[alt-photo] Re: Christina's comparisons & site

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sun Mar 21 17:39:46 GMT 2010

Thanks, Andy!

I have uploaded some more stuff to see...I don't need much egging on when something is appreciated :) :

http://christinaanderson.visualserver.com/Text_page.cfm?pID=2076

I show some more argyrotype stuff, and a couple pt/pd things as well.

Yes, I no longer do argyrotype or VDB at home because the brown stains are....just not appealing in the bathtub or sink. Gum is another story--at least it washes off!  Unless you get dichromate stains anywhere (and cyanotype on the carpet as I did) and then you are SOL.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com