[alt-photo] to shrink or not to shrink

Paul Viapiano viapiano at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 21 19:01:34 GMT 2010

Well, everyone...just wanted to report that yesterday I made a gum print on
Rives BFK (who the hell knows what flavor), a piece of paper 10 x 11 inches.
I did not preshrink. I registered with pinholes and when the first layer was
complete and dried, the paper lined right up with the pinholes of the next
layer's negative. No shrinking!!!

So, it seems that for this size of paper/images I can forego preshrinking,
unless of course it raises its ugly head during the next two layer cycles...

Happy printing!

Paul