[alt-photo] Re: to shrink or not to shrink (registration)

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 22 16:18:49 GMT 2010

Did I get that right, Paul-- that you didn't size with the Rives and
got no staining?  (I now  can't find your post from yesterday.)  Do
you remember which of the many Rives papers you used?   I'm also
surprised you didn't pre-shrink and had no registration problems.
Wow-- that would be great not not to have to deal with pre-shrinking.
Thanks.  I'm gonna try that, too. :)

Diana