[alt-photo] Re: to shrink or not to shrink (registration)

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 22 16:40:05 GMT 2010

Thanks, Paul.  I'm impressed.  A mis-registration would definitely
show up on an image like this, I think, and -- and on my screen, at
least-- it looks perfect.  I can't see any staining on those white
parts at all, either-- really amazing.  (I really like the image,
too.)  Very nice.  Are you going to add other layers to this?  If so,
be sure and tell us what happens.

I'm definitely going to try this, then.  Thanks so much.

Diana