[alt-photo] Re: to shrink or not to shrink (registration)

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Mar 22 17:13:34 GMT 2010

The print in progress looks very nice to me. Both aesthetically and
technically. Please also post the finished version later! (BTW, it's
nice to scan each step; it's a good way of keeping notes and very
useful to show to students - I wish I wasn't that much lazy and do it
that way each time...)

I liked the impressionistic tree print  - very much - too.

Keep them coming Paul!

Regards,
Loris.