[alt-photo] Re: to shrink or not to shrink (registration)

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 22 18:01:58 GMT 2010

Hey Kerik,

You know, I think you're right.  It does help ease the pain--  I
really do like using it (on my prints, of course).  I have this huge
bottle of it, so I typically pour into a smaller bottle to make it
easier to use, and I did that recently-- at the kitchen sink.  I
accidentally spilled some all over the counter, and then my husband
came home.  Of course, the entire kitchen smelled like a distillery.
I think he's now very suspicious of my gum-printing methods.  I just
keep saying, "but this is how I was taught."  ;)

I'm glad you met Rita. She really is very nice.  I love her work,
too.  She sometimes posts on this list, though I'm not sure if she's
still subscribed.

Diana