[alt-photo] Re: to shrink or not to shrink (registration)

ender100 ender100 at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 21:51:00 GMT 2010

OK, Diana, that's your last post for today, you are now cut off
hehehehehehe
--
Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint Forum @ Yahoo Groups

Mark Nelson Photography

On Mar 22, 2010, at 4:47:15 PM, "Diana Bloomfield"
<dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Hey Paul.  At the risk of racking up too many posts here-- I just
wanted to let you know that I took one of my pieces of Rives, right
out of the flat file (no pre-shrinking or sizing), and I've done only
one coat now-- but there was no staining, though I did have to leave
it in the water far longer than I normally do.   I'll let you know
what happens when I try a second coat.  Even though there's no
staining with this one coat-- I do miss having that slight sheen from
the PVA, so I might just stay with the PVA-- but I'm gonna finish this
one out for any registration/staining problems with subsequent layers.

Thanks again for your updates/results.

Diana