[alt-photo] film and unused posts

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 24 03:58:01 GMT 2010

Hey Judy,

Thanks for the generosity on your unused posts.  I see, though,
scrolling through my email here, that you've made a couple of more
posts since this one, so I hope that doesn't mean you're now taking
back what you just gave to me--  because, if not, then I'll just have
to point out that you may actually be reaching your quota right about
now . . . you know, just saying.

About film . . . I will say that I think it will continue to be made
(and easy enough to purchase)--  until they start making medium format
digital cameras that are affordable to the average consumer.  They
could do that now, but they won't.  So until that becomes a reality,
I'm guessing film for medium and large format cameras will be here for
a while.  That's my  thinking, and my last thought (and post) for the
day. :)

Diana