[alt-photo] Re: acid paper

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Wed Mar 31 14:42:25 GMT 2010

Here's what John Zowkowski says:

Dear Christina:

Yes, the Weston is rosin-alum sized.   And yes, the pH is in the
range of 5.5 to 6.5.
Weston was originally manufactured for the manufacture of honorable
military discharge certificates, and an aside to that purpose it had to
be made in the pH range for gold foil stamping.

Sorry, Alberto, I was thinking you were referring to a convo from WAY back, not recent.

If you want to contact him, here is his email:

jzokowski at comcast.net

The paper is very reasonably priced, especially in orders of 100 sheets or more.
Chris