[alt-photo] Transvel

Trevor Cunningham trevor at chalkjockeys.com
Wed Mar 31 16:17:00 GMT 2010

I've been following the paper discussions closely as I make my shopping
list for this summer. The availability of paper here in Riyadh is
depressingly low. I'm excited about try a whole host of things and the
mention of the Weston Diploma Parchment has made my list longer. In
search of a retailer for the Weston, I came across another paper for
plat/pal called Transvel. Anyone work with it? I assume it would
probably be suitable for cyantype, am I wrong? Does Jerry's sell the Weston?