[alt-photo] Re: Don't take the brown FAC!

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue May 4 14:12:05 GMT 2010

I once met with someone who uses brown FAC for Vandykes, and his prints were
pretty good. Just use it as if it was the green variant and you'll be OK I
think... (A: 20%, B: 8% - Try A: 25%, B: 12% too... I think the speed
difference will be negligible, if you're using sun for the exposures -
expecially at Riyadh!)

Remember, there wasn't green FAC in the time of Herschel and others, they
were simply using the brown variant. See?

Regards,
Loris.