[alt-photo] Old silver paper

Dianna Rust djrphoto at roadrunner.com
Wed May 5 17:52:04 GMT 2010

I¹m wondering if anyone has any outdated fiber-based silver paper they would
like to sell/get rid of?  It can be years old.  Yikes Œsilver¹!!!   I¹m
making a lot of lumen prints to document the plants in my garden this summer
­  but am also a pinhole photographer and a platinum, salt and sometimes
cyanotype printer.  I¹m looking for at least 16² x 20² and even 20² x 24².
My preference would be for a neutral tone paper (like the old Agfa Classic),
but would consider anything.

As this is an Œodd¹ request, please respond off-list.

Thanks

Dianna