[alt-photo] Re: Cyano experience on Al plates

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu May 6 08:23:42 GMT 2010

BTW, to be clear (it is not obvious enough in my previous message): I use
citric acid after the first 2-3 water baths, not before... (The print is
fully developed by that time, therefore citric acid doesn't affect contrast;
it only clears the highligts - if you experience yellowing with a particular
paper, that is - and slightly changes color into a more greenish hue - due
citric acid trapped inside prussian blue lattice...)