[alt-photo] Re: HYDROSCOPIC!

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon May 10 16:23:25 GMT 2010

Bob,

1. Why don't you try gold-thiourea? It's easier to use (toner is mixed
once and keeps pretty well), plus, the action is very uniform
(non-proportional) and fast.

2. Just a speculation: Solubility information says 128g in 100ml (0
C). Learn solubility at room temperature (or other temperature that is
practical for you) and mix a saturated solution. You'll then know how
much dry equivalent you have in the top (more liquid) half...???

Regards,
Loris.