[alt-photo] Re: HYDROSCOPIC!

Richard Knoppow dickburk at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 11 08:36:48 GMT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Viapiano" <viapiano at pacbell.net>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 11:43 PM
Subject: [alt-photo] Re: HYDROSCOPIC!

> I've used Sistan when I was satisfied with a print's color
> and didn't want to tone it. I haven't noticed any staining
> or other problems thus far.
>
> Are there alternatives, especially for something like lith
> prints, that you don't want to tone?

     See Ryuji's reply to the thread. I must have been
typing at exactly the same time. It appears that he has a
product available that is similar to Fuji Ag Guard and which
he says is effective and safe to use. I trust Ryuji on
photographic chemistry.  I am sure he will reply directly to
your question.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA