[alt-photo] Re: HYDROSCOPIC!

Ryuji Suzuki rs at silvergrain.org
Tue May 11 15:54:25 GMT 2010

From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk at ix.netcom.com>
Subject: [alt-photo] Re: HYDROSCOPIC!
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 01:36:48 -0700

>     It appears that he has a product
>     available that is similar to Fuji Ag Guard and which he says
>     is effective and safe to use.

No, I don't. It's a formula published in my upcoming paper
published in Journal of the Society of Photographic Science
and Technology of Japan. It's harder to make products like
this of good quality at a reasonable price, because there are
fewer and fewer competent manufacturing and more so
sales/marketing people in the silver imaging field, and they
fight harder for profits that become slimmer. Please use your
imagination for the rest.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"The purpose of art is not the momentary ejection of adrenaline,