[alt-photo] Re: ammonium iron(III) citrate Aldrich

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue May 11 17:11:30 GMT 2010

Hi Trevor, I contacted the distributor and they say it's in stock (of
the manufacturer) and it's still produced. I think the reseller was
doing something wrong with the on-line catalog. (Maybe choosing the
incorrect region - I don't know...)

I understand you perfectly - that's my problem too. (The
middle-men...) I can import myself too, but you often have troubles
with chemicals in the Turkish customs, and when you have a problem
with them, it's generally of the non-solvable kind! :)

Regards,
Loris.