[alt-photo] Re: Gum...again!

Keith Gerling keith.gerling at gmail.com
Sat May 15 02:17:39 GMT 2010

I'm sure there must be an explanation for what you observe, and maybe
somebody can offer it.  But I have to say that I have over-exposed on many
occasion - sometimes grossly, and i have not observed a drastic change in
color.  Subtle maybe, because of the tanning effects of the gum itself, but
mostly the end result is exactly like the pre-exposed gum+pigment.

Please, oh please Gods Of Gum!  Do not inflict upon me another ill!  I've
had so many...  But not this one.. Yet...