[alt-photo] Re: Sodium Citrate Developer formula

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Sun May 16 08:56:38 GMT 2010

Ok, that means you need excess citric acid. Alkaline developer isn't a
good idea for kallitype and/or pt/pd right?

Francis, you'll need to add more citric acid (or less carbonate /
bicarbonate) than what I've wrote before; those formulas were
carefully balanced, giving (almost pure) sodium citrate as the
result...

Regards,
Loris.