[alt-photo] Re: gum contrast...

Katharine Thayer kthayer at pacifier.com
Tue May 18 04:21:54 GMT 2010

Paul, I am literally too tired to think tonight, but I have this
vague idea that there was a discussion about this on the list a year
or two ago, and that I may even have done some testing.  I did a
quick search at the archives but didn't come up with what I was
looking for.  It seems like it wasn't exactly this question but was
masquerading as this question, or something like that, but I don't
remember the discussion exactly.  I'll look again in the morning.
kt