[alt-photo] Re: solarplate

Clay Harmon Website clayh at clayharmon.com
Wed May 19 00:28:35 GMT 2010

Oh, a few more things:

9) These plates are pretty light sensitive. For reference, my palladium exposure time on my unit is 250 units and my screen/image exposure times are 100/125 on the same unit. Don't take a bunch of plates out of the bag and leave them on the counter while you cut them.

10) Speaking of cutting. Get a deburring tool and use it. My first wash out experiences were done in trays of pinkish water colored by my bleeding finger tips.

11) it is hard to put too much pressure on your press.