[alt-photo] Eurobrom Meeting in Paris

Vedos vedos at samk.fi
Sun May 23 13:20:33 GMT 2010

Hello,

>From the Eurobrom website (www.eurobrom.info) I can see that there will be the 4th international meeting of bromoilists in Paris on June 5th - 6th. Also there is the attendance list, and the programme, with interesting presentations and demonstrations.

If there is anyone of these bromoil people on the list, my question is, is it possible (for fellow alters) to drop in and see the presentations? Need to register?

Thanks,

- Jalo

V E D O S
Alternative Processes in Photography & Printmaking
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Business and Culture Kankaanpää
Paasikivenkatu 24, Box 76
FI-38701 Kankaanpää
vedos at samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi