[alt-photo] Re: Epson 3800 Ink Expiration Date and Epson Driver

Amy Holmes George amyhgeorge at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 20:29:39 GMT 2010

Hi Loris,I have not tried your first suggestion. Something to think about. Although, I did try printing on Pictorico with a backing sheet last night. So, I'm going to print those this weekend . . . My fingers are crossed for a weekend of improved printing results!
Again, thanks to all for your helpful advice.Amy