[alt-photo] tintype

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Tue Nov 2 15:44:33 GMT 2010

Dear List,
I have just received the bulk tintype developer from Rockland and had a question.

There are 3 parts:
1. Dektol
2. Bag of white powder (I think is sodium sulfate)
3. Bottle of liquid which by the MSDSes is either ammonium thiocyanate 50% or sodium thiosulfite 5%.

The confusion comes with the labeling of 1. 2. 3. which seems to be different with different kits...unless I am just accessing old files on the web and I am the one confused.

Anyone know for sure about this?

Anyone mix their own tintype/fogging I assume developer?

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com